Saturday, November 3, 2012

Voting is our Civic Right!

It's our civic duty to vote. Kevin Costner in Swing Vote asks incumbent and opposing candidates, both he thinks capable, why someone hard working two jobs cannot afford to live here? And that is my question to Obama and Romney. And I think the answer has something to do w raised taxes for stuff I don't want to buy. Shouldn't cut military or we'll be inadequately protected (think Benghazi) and need jobs to come back to America (sorry India and China). But also need to keep our borders open as we are a country of immigrants (I'm first born here). As for medical who's going to let us go alternative? And when will we see less pain at the pump? I don't know about you but 75% of my day wages go to roof over my head and transportation. For starters how about a flat tax and local or regional petrol? Just saying these are some things I'm weighing before I pull that lever at the polls on Monday. Not listening to superpac hate ads or Obama 2016 or negative speeches about Mr. Romney. All of these are chock full of omissions. I like both guys for different reasons but I think in this race I'm zeroing in on stretching my dollar.

No comments:

Post a Comment